Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from use of our site. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. Our company registration number is1990398 and place of registration is Ohio.
- This site is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review.
- Polizhed reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed by resellers. Polizhed also reserves the right to stop doing business with those customers violating these terms.
- Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Sometimes there may be information on our site that contains errors, or inaccuracies, that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice including after you have submitted your order.
- You agree not to display or use Polizhed property in any manner without prior written consent. If you make use of the Site, other than as provided you may violate copyright laws of the United States and may be subject to liability for unauthorized use.
- No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way including all of its information and contents, such as text, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names without the specific permission from Polizhed.
- We reserve the right, for any reason and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site.